Ashok K. SinghAdvocate, Supreme Court of India
• B.A (Hon’s) from B.N. Mandal’s University
• LL.B. from Campus Law Centre, University of Delhi
• PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and finance) from University of Pondicherry.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / MEMBERSHIPS
• Member of Bar Council of Delhi, India.
• Member of New Delhi Bar Association, New Delhi.
• Member of Saket Bar Association, Saket, New Delhi.
• Member of Delhi High Court Bar Association,[DHCBA], New Delhi.
• Member of Supreme Court Bar Association [SCBA], INDIA.
Mr. Singh is the founder member and the Managing partner of the firm, A. K. SINGH & CO. (Law Offices). He has the vide expertise over the matters related to Civil & Commercial Disputes, Family and Matrimonial Disputes, Consumer Disputes and Recovery of Debts for Banking & Financial Institutions and Alternate Dispute Resolution. He is known for his self developed and distinguished negotiation skills, extempore arguments. His experience covers a wide range of litigations, legal consultancy and arbitrations. He possesses superb drafting skill, well acclaimed consummate and effective argumentation skill and unparallel client counseling skill.
His career started with Intellect Law Partners (Advocates & Solicitor) where he joined as an associate, after completion of his LL.B from Campus Law Center, Delhi University and also worked with C&C Associates. Where he acquired basic litigation skills as well as comprehensive exposure of drafting and pleading of various Applications, Petitions, Writs, Suits, Deeds, Agreements, MOU etc. He worked extensively in Civil and Corporate Litigation including Civil Suits related to recovery, Injunction, Declaration, Specific Performance, Dispute related to Delhi Rent Control, Probate Petitions, Passing off and infringement of trademarks, consumer disputes, and dispute related to recovery of debts due to banking and financial institutions, writs, revisions, review, appeals etc. And he practiced law before Delhi High Court, National Commission, State Commission, Consumer forums, DRT, DRAT, All District Courts of Delhi and before number of arbitrators.
Mobile : 91-9310670033
Email : email@example.com